Following a successful launch of Microsoft Clarity, features from the free-to-use tool are now available in Bing Webmaster Tools.
What is Clarity?
Microsoft Clarity is a user behavior analytics tool that helps you understand how users are interacting with your website through features such as session replays and heatmaps. Clarity allows website owners to see exactly what visitors are doing on their site without infringing on visitors’ privacy. It visualizes how the site is used in the form of click & scroll heatmaps, and can even replay entire user sessions. Clarity includes:
- Session Recordings
- ML Insights
What are the benefits of using Clarity?
The unique features of Clarity, can help you gain a better understanding of user behavior and include:
- Simple and easy customization makes Clarity best for your business.
- Clarity won’t get in the way of your site’s performance.
- Data is analyzed and ready to view in near real time, so you don’t have to wait.
- There are absolutely no limits on the number of sites per account. Clarity can scale to support even the largest websites.
- Clarity process more than 1 petabyte of data from over 100 million users per month. Also, there are no traffic limits on these sites.
- Deep AI and Machine Learning algorithm powered insights help you analyze the user behavior in an efficient way.
Bing Webmaster Tools + Microsoft Clarity
With the addition of features from Clarity, Bing Webmaster Tools can now be used for SEO & SEM purposes, as well as fine-tuning site usability and debugging. Microsoft describes the connection as being as seamless and after a simple sign-in to Bing Webmaster Tools users now have an option to sign up for Clarity.
After installation, it will take some time for the data to accumulate, but after a few days website owners will have access to site heatmaps, session records and more.
Microsoft Clarity can scale to support everything from landing page to the largest websites, processing more than 1 petabyte of data from over 100 million users per month. And the best part is Clarity won’t get in the way of your site’s performance.